You can already stop enemies from buying from your bazaar - this kinda helps buymugging protection. Makes sense; it's your bazaar so you can choose not to serve people. A lot of high ticket items go into a bazaar before a flight, for further protection. That's a lot of effort on a hacky workaround...
What if I could spend 1,000 points or something to upgrade my bazaar to digital only (card machine), so each purchase then sat in my bank for me to withdraw just like winnings from the bookies. It's my bazaar - if I want to upgrade my payment system, I should be allowed to do so.
What if I could spend 1,000 points or something to upgrade my bazaar to digital only (card machine), so each purchase then sat in my bank for me to withdraw just like winnings from the bookies. It's my bazaar - if I want to upgrade my payment system, I should be allowed to do so.