Hello, I referred my husband Flamenesis(2722868) but he didn't use the code correctly so I didn't get referral credit. Could someone fix that for us?
Referral
Started by Madrua [2669034] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Most-liked replies
Can confirm she got me into this game.
I will look into this later in the evening.
Thanks!
Thanks!
I have added this.
Thanks!
Thanks!