Hello,
I'm currently Level 6 and Age 2, I'm still under the Newbie greenleaf protection but am still getting Attacked, Mugged & Hospitalized by players who aren't a Newbie. From my understanding, I can only be attacked if I have a bounty on my head or attacked by another newbie? Please check this bug and if its a bug pls fix.
Some of the players stated below are above Level 30 and more than 15 Days old. Please fix the bug. Thanks
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=49010f322dc86e2876d3aef5ba22994a
rax attacked and hospitalized you [view] 22:19:01 14/08/21
Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 19:51:33 14/08/21
Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 19:45:14 14/08/21
Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 18:28:17 14/08/21
GevatterTod attacked you [view] 18:00:26 14/08/21
PorkBritches attacked you [view] 17:14:43 14/08/21
Buy muggers :-
I'm currently Level 6 and Age 2, I'm still under the Newbie greenleaf protection but am still getting Attacked, Mugged & Hospitalized by players who aren't a Newbie. From my understanding, I can only be attacked if I have a bounty on my head or attacked by another newbie? Please check this bug and if its a bug pls fix.
Some of the players stated below are above Level 30 and more than 15 Days old. Please fix the bug. Thanks
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=49010f322dc86e2876d3aef5ba22994a
rax attacked and hospitalized you [view] 22:19:01 14/08/21
Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 19:51:33 14/08/21
Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 19:45:14 14/08/21
Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 18:28:17 14/08/21
GevatterTod attacked you [view] 18:00:26 14/08/21
PorkBritches attacked you [view] 17:14:43 14/08/21
Buy muggers :-
Mentions: Billness [2589188] · GevatterTod [2434536]