Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by Quack [2721068] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Quack [2721068]
please put in the graveyard staff, is not actually an accomplishment


I wonder if this has happened to anyone before,

I decided to try the million wheel out for the first time because I can get a merit... and I get this as result.

Can anyone calculate the odds of this happening?


[image: i.imgur.com]