[Insert Generic Complaint Here]
Started by MrMickRi [482609] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
You want a generic complaint? Here you go:
"This is unacceptable"
"This is unacceptable"
"Assembly may be required."
Well f**k if yer not sure, how am I supposed to know?
Well f**k if yer not sure, how am I supposed to know?
**Complaint Loading**
I really hate when those people say/do those things! It really salts my apples!
Sandy dildos
Conventional wisdom says that if you can make a woman laugh you can get in her pants.
I pull my pants down and they laugh, then nothing happens.
Am I a victim of misinformation, or have I completely misunderstood this?
I pull my pants down and they laugh, then nothing happens.
Am I a victim of misinformation, or have I completely misunderstood this?
Xan overdose on Sunday afternoon (3rd of stack)
Xan overdose yesterday.
Oh no, my Halloween income.
Xan overdose yesterday.
Oh no, my Halloween income.
No sound during combat...... Sound during poker. WHY???
why the f**k can't you race car from plane if you can race car from hospital
you should ALWAYS mention how long you have been playing while making a complaint
You have First hand experience of this issue?
i feel slightly creeped out but i wanna know more..
Not a personal problem because I don't like leaving my cage but I feel like it's an issue thag needs to be addressed regardless
this thread doesnt give out prizes for complaints like bogies thread does.... so i want to complain