To all of you who hate the actions of Trolls/Bullies/Nuisances
Control this player
Reallyrealyweak and all of the people who are supporting his malice. I am willing to pay up to 100 Million for an entire week of simply keeping him in the hosp.
This 'thug' thinks he is the King of the Hill thus he must be put down.
I am pretty certain none of you real kings want to be dethroned therefore adjust his pride and reduce it to none.
Control this player
Reallyrealyweak and all of the people who are supporting his malice. I am willing to pay up to 100 Million for an entire week of simply keeping him in the hosp.
This 'thug' thinks he is the King of the Hill thus he must be put down.
I am pretty certain none of you real kings want to be dethroned therefore adjust his pride and reduce it to none.