Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Email change issues

Started by Din_Djarin [2672721] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Din_Djarin [2672721]
So I went in to change my email for my account, and I must have done something wrong on my first try, so I went to try again and now its just saying that my account isn't eligible for an email change. anyone got any ideas as to what to do?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Don't do that please. It's neither a bug nor an issue.


OP, if you got the details wrong when verifying and unlock the account to change email you'll need to wait 24 hours and try again.