Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat issue - doesn't open

Started by DeathFire [1905530] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
DeathFire [1905530]
All my chats are not being displayed. I tried to open a new chat with someone, but it didn't work either. I tried to close my current tab, opening another one, and still not working.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This happens if you left the chat window open an another idle device/browser. You need to open the idle device, close or minimize the window and you should be able to access the chat on your mobile. Alternatively, you can locate the person under Recent list and click the cross next to their name to clear them from the Recent list, this force closes the chat window on all idle/open devices.

[image: i.imgur.com]

There's a confirmed report on this issue already which will hopefully resolve all such issues.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: Chat

nex [2054500]
I believe this is a different issue, I don't think he's seeing the chats/settings/people tabs at all. I started getting this too during the lag when Halloween started, all chats (including faction and company) + settings + people disappear randomly.

Clearing cache works sometimes, logging out and back in works sometimes. Right now I don't have any chat tabs on this page but I have them all on another page which I use to follow faction chat.

I didn't bother reporting it since devs say all chat issues are "client problems" and refuse to fix them anyway.