17 replies · 419 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
73
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Most-liked replies
Nyx[2236278]Officer
· 8 likes · Staff appreciation I would be nothing without The Havoc Staff Everyday I bonk people with it, everyday it makes me smile. Running around during Halloween, stealing candy from every child. [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
This is something I never see in the forums. So I felt the need to start a thread about the absolute dedication our torn city staff.
With all the Halloween bugs. CT around the corner. Ranked warring. New items for Halloween and more!
Personally ( to ALL staff ) I appreciate how much time and effort you all put into your roles as staff. Keep up the good work! You all are doing very well!
Anyone who would like to show there appreciation can do so in the comments. :) I am curious too see how much of the community feel the same! Have a good day torn city.
Indeed, respect for staffers. They don't only have plenty of knowledge and experience. They're also willing to not only play the game but help others and keep it playable for the rest. Sometimes you need to play the part of 'bad guy' to some people breaking the rules. But generally they a group of fun people.
There’s a reason why theres no threads about it. Can’t even keep the servers stable on a text-based game event. And spending years on simple php functions.
Well sir. I am starting a new "long-running Torn tradition" to appreciate the staff we do have. Without them there is no game so how bout that? Ched can't do it all by him self. No one can. Not a game this massive.
I think they do a great job! Sure we have a bit of a hiccup at the start of events, like yesterday, but it was back up and running pretty quickly within about 15 minutes. The problem is that people are all experts and want everything immediately, and when they don't get it start throwing their toys out of the pram.
My first CT I didn't get in for two days after my wife. I've never dedicated much time to games in general so I don't think I'll tire if this game until I'm considered "OG" lmao I hear u tho every game has something that someone gets tired of
Staff appreciation I would be nothing without The Havoc Staff Everyday I bonk people with it, everyday it makes me smile. Running around during Halloween, stealing candy from every child. [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Everyone's making staff jokes.. I specified TORN CITY STAFF. But havoc staff is good lmao. At least u guys got good sense of humor and aren't D bags haha
I started playing TORN in June of 2018. Having discovered it is a long term game that requires many months and even years to of dedication to play makes it so worthwhile. Knowing the the staff are as dedicated to game play as the players themselves is what really sets it apart. Also knowing that staff are constantly on the lookout for and weeding players who use unfair advantages is wonderful.
I cannot say enough about what i love about Torn, but one thing i can say is this; Thank you STAFF for all you do to keep this game alive and ever evolving. [image: cdnmetv.metv.com]