queue for maybe xanax
About this thread
Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 72
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Waggontin [2688514] ×2
Reply
First!.... Second!
I think that's against the rules giving it for upvotes
Were you a Karma Farmer in Elim?
b
Thanks for the generous donations, hopefully this brings some happiness
what do i get for a dislike?
You disliked Pharmacy's thread giving 1 xanax to every reply and upvote in General Discussion : i am feeling sad and i dont want to earn clout …
You disliked Pharmacy's thread giving 1 xanax to every reply and upvote in General Discussion : i am feeling sad and i dont want to earn clout …
I like free drugs
Queued up for candy
Edit: SHUN THE NON-BELIEVERS!
You were sent 10x Xanax from Pharmacy 19:12:29 26/10/21
Edit2:
Edit: SHUN THE NON-BELIEVERS!
You were sent 10x Xanax from Pharmacy 19:12:29 26/10/21
Edit2:
Samoiedskaya disliked your post
xanax queue
^Follows me around like a wittol
Mentions: Waggontin [2688514] · xanax queue
You forgot the 1 in 21
I'll just get in here at the back of the line.
I feel like a 398:5 post:karma ratio can only mean good things.
I feel like a 398:5 post:karma ratio can only mean good things.
Dear golly, corrected.
I'll never mistake again xD
I'll never mistake again xD
Yes
Bruuuh lets git it
Threads like this make my decision to leave soon very difficult
Any of them free drugs? ?
free xan!
Moved to Fun & Games.