Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions

Started by sopy [1386133] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
sopy [1386133]
Hello,

I know this is not a bug but I have 3 missions active that I will fail to finish it because the targets I need to attack are permanently in hospital.
Is there a way to reduce hospitalization time for missions targets or remove it at all?

Thank you!
sopy [1386133]
Maybe, but how I finish these missions without failing? 1day left to finish them
Suggestions takes a while until are implemented (if they are)