I cant be the first person to suggest this can I?
When we put item in our display case (by category) why cant we have some flavor text on it?
I keep a mustang my torn wife gave me in my display case. I'd never part with it. Were on differnt sides of the ocean from different back rounds but I'd never part with it. Just like my Champaign bottle after a differnt good encounter.
I'd love to be able to put up some flavor text describing what I got and why I put it there.
Why isnt this any option yet?
When we put item in our display case (by category) why cant we have some flavor text on it?
I keep a mustang my torn wife gave me in my display case. I'd never part with it. Were on differnt sides of the ocean from different back rounds but I'd never part with it. Just like my Champaign bottle after a differnt good encounter.
I'd love to be able to put up some flavor text describing what I got and why I put it there.
Why isnt this any option yet?