Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Halloween basket error

Started by -OWEN- [2516099] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
-OWEN- [2516099]
Hello there sorry to bother but I have been asked to report this as I am saving up the 1k treats to purchase Halloween shadow of doom on tier 4 but as I was checking the prices for the others I went onto multipack where the treats was not displayed. I then clicked to see how much the upgrade was and it purchased instead of showing me the amount.
I’m not sure whether this may be a problem with me being on mobile (iPhone 11).
Can this be undone or is stuck now.
thanks
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
It informs you about the cost before you click on Upgrade. You can check other upgrades as well, none of them is missing the cost.

[image: i.imgur.com]

You have spent the treats on the Upgrade, that cannot be undone.

Thanks!