Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots Update

Started by Murderer [2700864] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Murderer [2700864]
Would be cool to have multiple slot machines, with things like bonuses (free spins, multipliers etc.).

Incorporate things like lines and bets, gamble to double your win etc etc.
Elizabeth [2339829]
Ehhhh I think if/when Ched ever does a massive update to the casino (I'm talking a Casino 2.0 here), sure, a fancier slots room might be nice, but for right now, because of the relatively simplistic nature of the game and its casino, I think it needs to stay simple right now.