Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nightmarish

Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Achievements.

50 replies · 2.86k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
Halloween is probably the best time of the year in Torn - and I'm pleased to get this one under my belt. I ran a simulation last year that predicted I'd get here in just over 2 years, so my third event. Very happy to speed that up some and nail it just under 2!

No Dark Power or Inactivity Refills were used :P


[image: i.gyazo.com]


ymg' mgr'luh nilgh'ri ph'nglui 2025 llll Cthulhu!
HuntedGhost [2568914]
That's epic, I'm barely reaching horrifying myself :D Does inflation give you 1 treat all the time or is it a weighted average between 1 and 2?
Vrocks [2577848]
Insane!

Only the one who is not swayed by the temptation of materialistic goods shall possess the first Arca Fortunae!
Spliffy [315389]
ymg' mgr'luh nilgh'ri ph'nglui 2025 llll Cthulhu!

I didn't know you were Welsh?

Kick ass achievement, and that honour bar looks sick!!