.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Still buying losses.
Paying 300k for losses
Payed straight after I did the losses, great guy
Still buying losses.
This man is probably the most reliable person to sell losses to. He responds fast, he pays you the full amount of $300k each. He is very reliable and I would definitely recommend selling losses to him.
Buying losses for 300k each.
Hitting. Will edit postater on payment.
Mug free trusted deal. Got my payment immediately.
Gave me full amount in very little time
Recommend!
Recommend!
I'm still buying losses for 300k each.
Still buying losses.
Up
Reliable. I received the money quickly!
Quick, full payment
very quick payment and we can trust im
Still buying losses @310k each.
Instantly paid. Nice guy.
.
I’ve done it almost a dozen times a few online and off line and he’s a man of his word payee every time