This is the second attempt we had, first one failed but this is my first success ^^ Hopefully more to come when we get a stronger PA team!
+ 216 respect has been earned
Was very happy to wake up to this! Thank you Nuke Family for giving me the chance to participate in one, I've been with them since I started playing again 3 years ago and plan to continue to be ^^
- Laying hidden upon a rooftop, Possum sets up their sniper rifle. This contract has a hefty reward.
- On the streets below, wap and volaire wait with their engines running.
- The Senator approaches with his motorcade. gunner11 radios in the team to prepare.
- wap drives a truck across in front of the convoy. The Senator's car tries to backtrack but volaire quickly blocks its escape.
- With a stationary target Possum steadies the rifle, and lines the crosshair up with the Senator's head.
- BANG! One shot is fired, the bullet pierces the front window and enters the Senator's head. His body slumps lifelessly.
- The team quickly evacuates during the mass confusion. A payment of $300,000,000 from a mysterious source is later finalized.
+ 216 respect has been earned
Was very happy to wake up to this! Thank you Nuke Family for giving me the chance to participate in one, I've been with them since I started playing again 3 years ago and plan to continue to be ^^
Mentions: gunner11 [668857] · Possum [2149014] · volaire [2039546] · wap [2034431]