I've never read anything in this game that hit me harder than this and I'm right there with ya. I hope you can find something to regain that spark again.
My darkest secret is selective solipsism. It's that thing when something sounds so dumb that I decide it can only be a figment of my own imagination because so much dumb cannot in reality fit into one individual expression. Kind of like this thread. It's not really here.
That seems to be a common issue of the world, everyone wants you to be there for them and says they'll do the same for you then when that day comes no one's around. If you ever want someone just to chat with, my pms are open.
It would appear that your words of wisdom are too late. You see, I learned the secret of life. "DON'T CARE!" It's my dark secret. What's yours? Can't be that you're a narcissist. Everyone already knows that.