Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

View Loadout broken?

Started by PhoenixAsh [1875477] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

PhoenixAsh [1875477] Wiki Contributor
Using mobile app and noticed that when I viewed someone's attack screen using my gun shop special to spy their loadout my weapons were visible with their armor and vice versa. I'll admit I always remember it being my armor & weapons grouped together and theirs together on the profile tabs.

Will add screenshots once I'm out of hospital and attacking again. Lol

Device: samsung SM-G970U1 Android: 11 App version: 1.4.1
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I'll admit I always remember it being my armor & weapons grouped together and theirs together on the profile tabs.

That's on desktop. In mobile mode, the default is their avatar and your weapons grouped together, so you can click on the weapon to be used and see where the hit landed right away.

Unless you want the design to be unintuitive and expect people to switch the after every weapon usage just to see where the hit landed.

You can always switch to the opponent's view to see what weapons they have equipped by clicking on the name at the top of the attack page.

Thanks!
PhoenixAsh [1875477] Wiki Contributor
Is it not more unintuitive to have to switch between tabs to see someone's full loadout while spying? I'm not talking about during an attack, simply just when viewing their loadout. I'd rather be able to screenshot someone's full loadout and then have it switch to the split loadout of my weapons/their armor after attack initiation, not before. It makes for switching between mobile and desktop more confusing of what you're looking at with the lack of uniformity.

[image: media.discordapp.net]