Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chain timer going haywire

Started by realmister [1949201] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
realmister [1949201]
[image: i.imgur.com]

In my desktop browser, when I have two tabs open, if I refresh one page the chain timer appears as it should be, but when I switch to the other tab, some miscalculation happens and a random number is added to the timer like in the above pic. If I return to the first tab, the counter appears messed up there as well.

Specs:
Firefox 64 bits (94.0) / Win 10 x64 21H1
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
Is the issue reproduced constantly?
Is the issue reproduced for you on other browsers?
Is the issue reproduced while updating on all Torn pages?
Thanks
realmister [1949201]
1) I can't reproduce it anymore, even though at the time of posting I could reproduce it several times.
2) I couldn't thoroughly test it myself, but faction mates on chrome said they didn't see any problems
3) I didn't test it in all pages, but some common ones, i.e. items, bazaar, city, crimes, home, etc. appeared with the problem

ps. During my tests I disabled all scripts and torn tools. Also updated and restarted the browser.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I will close this one for now. Please file a new report if the issue comes back. Thanks..!!