Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

199 Days

Started by sescaowo [2672973] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 368 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
sescaowo [2672973]
After 199 days I have a few acheivments,

192 merits, not quite 199
in 199 days but still respectable

1.2b net worth being completely ftp, something I'm very proud of

50 days flying, not insane at all but considering my slow start it's alright

5.5 RS in class A with a max Honda NSX

Drivers license, intravenous therapy, coding beginning education courses done. One more education course to go until I can start my sports science bachelor.

5k man, 1k end and 8k end, decent stats

A few things I regret are staying in the same beginner faction with few perks for my first almost 100 days, I also regret not getting a PI sooner, did 50 cayman flights transporting 6 items each time lmao, last regret is not getting a donor pack sooner

My goals now are to finish doing 50 of each drug, travel to each place 50 times and begin reviving before my first year
Ninja [1021493]
Congrats on your progress.

For the drugs, I wouldn’t worry too much about those ones right now, focus more on your stats.

For the reviving part, the game needs revivers, however I would never recommend that route if you intend on being pretty active.