Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

facebook

Started by mykey [2389506] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 262 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

undo [2090073]
I'm flying so I can't check, but the last time this was asked the honor bar was still the same; just impossible to obtain if you didn't have it yet. Bogie says they'll figure out a way to make that honor bar obtainable again at some point in the future (presumably not from Facebook though).
Five [959585]
I remember it actually being quite fun, but yeah it was just a stripped down version of what we play here.
masheen [2625139]
Would love to have this replaced... I understand the rollback merit which will come at some point but this one being available to some and not others sucks!
Hawk [2080065]
Step 1 - go back in time

Step 2 - play

Step 3 - realize that time travel is a one-way street, that you cannot return to this time, and that you have to go through COVID again

Step 4 - kick yourself