Grave
Recruiting for payment
Started by Ember_Vayne [2719162] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Very helpful!
If you are looking for someone to help you recruit I would suggest ember
If you are looking for someone to help you recruit I would suggest ember
Thank you :)
10/10 would recommend. He got me an employee within an hour. Definitely going to him when I start my faction.
Thank you :)
7/5 perfect score! Super quick services and excellent customer service skills!
Thank you :)
Graved as requested