I have always wondered what they were but never got an explanation
SQ BBQ
Started by nerdo_man [2525635] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Soph-Cunningham [2115907]
· 8 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
In which context did you hear it? Did you mean sa BBQ? Seems to be a faction culture / rp thing
I was in SA and I still don't know what it is, I think it's a joke of some kind.
It's joke that stems from the fact that people say that SA never wars during the summer months, because we like to spend time with our families in the outdoors.
Wait, so I was lied to, I was told you guys burned your enemies alive and eat them, BBQ style.....are you guys secretly nice family people?
Depends on interpretation I guess.
The truth of it is, we BBQ all the time. Summer, Spring, Fall and Winter... trust me, even when it's like 2 degrees (F) out, Ohadik still goes out to the grill and grills us dinner.
SA is just full of a bunch of smoker pros... and people are jealous of our lavish parties.
SA is just full of a bunch of smoker pros... and people are jealous of our lavish parties.
I am hot grill. Pls send xanax and PIs.
ty
ty
interesting
Bbq pussy - cats