Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Bug Split Pot

Started by DeadEd [1897325] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
DeadEd [1897325]
Was in a pot at 3:33 server time on Pound It poker table.


The board was KJ993.

I had something like 96. I had nine, for sure.

Other guy had like 98. He also had nine, for sure and his 2nd card was definitely lower than jack.


The pot should have been split pot. That is, we both had 999KJ.


The game gave the pot to him.

At your convenience, please look into this poker glitch.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You did not have a 9, it was a fair win for your opponent:

03:30:59 - 06/11/21 DeadEd called for $250,000 on Poker with the cards 2d,8d

03:32:24 - 06/11/21 DeadEd lost on Poker with the cards 2d,8d,Jh,9h,3h,9s,Kh vs 5c,9d,Jh,9h,3h,9s,Kh

Thanks!
DeadEd [1897325]
Are you serious? I guess it’s time to schedule that eye exam I’ve been putting off!

I am sincerely sorry for wasting your time. From beginning to end of that hand, I thought I had 9. ?