bump!
Help the noobs
Started by Princess_alex [2145372] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You sent an Erotic DVD to Quack with the message: quack
Mentions: Quack [2721068]
Just started 2 days ago. Pretty laid back community apparently
Me please ?
Hi
You sent $100,000 to bombshelter with the message: Even tho the 48 hrs is up here
You sent $100,000 to ColdHands with the message: Welcome to the game
Hahah it’s like you two belong together
Hey I'm newb.. Help me I'm poor lol..
100k cool, I will look forward too blowing it on...
*Spin The Wheel*
But yea, I'm just here for the newds..
PMSFL.
100k cool, I will look forward too blowing it on...
*Spin The Wheel*
But yea, I'm just here for the newds..
PMSFL.
You were sent $100,000 from Princess_alex with the message: Welcome to the game 12:45:37 06/11/21
Thank you!
Thank you!
been here for a couple months but still getting settled in hehehe
Hi! Just started today!
Help meh
Hey, I am an old noob but I havn't played much but I plan to get back into the game
Hello
Help mepls
Hello
hello OP and everyone :)
hi just started today