Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn mobile.

Started by Kyro [2007441] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Kyro [2007441]
Not sure if this is ever gonna be updated again, but worth a try

iPhone 13 Pro Max IOS 15.0 Torn Mobile App

Recently whenever I scroll through the forums, or scroll through any page at all, once I’ve scrolled far enough, the game will just automatically refresh itself, and bring me to either the Home Screen or the top of the page.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am afraid, there's nothing that can be done with iOS app anymore. The app is no longer supported/updated. You can read more about it here.

Is this still an issue with another mobile browser like Chrome or Safari?

Mentions: Our iOS app is no more!

Vulture [2169837]
If you're an iOS user I recommend checking out TornPDA for all your mobile needs.

The native Torn app isn't supported on iOS anymore.