No more giveaway to many rude people
Shutdown closed
Started by Deadlocks [2558212] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 90
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Forestmuse [2118608]
· 2 likes ·
advertises this in global again and again and again. and you trust this person that this is legitimate? yeah right - ----Jess---- [2615591]
· 2 likes ·
Only $100 to play, why complain? - TDup [2660552]
· 2 likes ·
[image: i.pinimg.com]
Mentioned in this thread
Deadlocks [2558212] ×1
Why should I enter I ain't going to win anyways plus no one even wins these anyways
advertises this in global again and again and again. and you trust this person that this is legitimate? yeah right
I'm doing it for Christmas
I'm not going to argue or get mad but if ya want to win then play the way the contents goes in the end there will be 2 winners so have fun stay safe and try and win the contest why hate
Good luck to the following contestants that have donated may your name be drawn and I will be doing another givaway with what is donated this giveaway thanks to all if you have any questions please feel free to contact me
Only $100 to play, why complain?
Who ever posts the best picture of a sunset will win 5 Xanax and a bottle of booze mini contest starting now
Instead of $100 I'll donate some punctuation. Here goes:
. , , .
f**k me I give up trying to read that shitshow of a post
. , , .
f**k me I give up trying to read that shitshow of a post
Forestmuse that is not a sunset therefore there is no admission tdup is in the lead so far for the sunset challenge
Deadlocks: Anyone want to do some advertising for me he keeps advertising in chat wow the nerve
Mentions: Deadlocks [2558212]
Thank you to all the players that are involved in the giveaway I can't wait to greet the winner of the sunset contest and the winner of the 100million in xannax
In 5 hours from this post i will announce the sunset challenge winner and start a new challenge pm me for details or questions
The person who completes the most challenges in first place will win a bonus at the end of the givaway aswell a mystery box worth 15 million
here is my sunset its in queensland where i from[image: www.bigworldsmallpockets.com]
Very beautiful sunset your now in 1st susfish
backup one thats in florida lol[image: dyj7luh3166cu.cloudfront.net]