So, I was here like 5 hours ago, then game back to do my usual crimes and stuff, but then the page refreshed... Not sure if that was important? Maybe not because the screen went away and refreshed in 2 seconds before I could read it? I really have no idea what that was all about
What was that?
Started by 2727227 [2727227] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 125
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 68 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Vladar [1996140]
· 25 likes ·
Oh no your lawsuit income - Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 23 likes ·
Going out of your way to point out you're a successful woman and then just throwing around "your husband" is giving me feminist whiplash you got this sis - Guruchild [2200621]
· 13 likes ·
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Mentioned in this thread
bogie [148747] ×1
Reading a bit now that it was a nuke? With no explanation whatsoever, could there not me more explanation to new player other than a flash of text and redirecting to the same thingness?
thank you for your feedback, we'll have bogie post here soon with a sufficient explanation.
Man I woulda posted sooner but I had to take a phonecall first...
Moving to questions.
What you saw was notice of a person using a dirty bomb against a faction, it creates a game wide alert upon activation and then detonation - Have a read here: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Dirty_Bomb
Moving to questions.
What you saw was notice of a person using a dirty bomb against a faction, it creates a game wide alert upon activation and then detonation - Have a read here: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Dirty_Bomb
Jesus christ do you all really grind this game so hard? It's 2021! Find a GTA server or something... I thought this was a casual text game but you all are horn dogs and grinders... No offense to the grinders, but at least go grind somewhere not this... you gonna text-grind a text-bank and hope it text-works? If you want old school go GTA or 7 Days, if you want something new new lok up the new Mario Party or Crab Game for the latest meme.
I tried it here, my friend warned me... he hadn't played for like 5 years... but i was just looking for something to kill time. I'm a 34 year old female software engineer and took this "game" with a grain of salt and actually enjoyed it at first, but I'm done.
I thought I was done a week ago, then gave it another shot, but now I'm actually done. I actually experienced so much sexual assault on this website, it's unreal! I can't believe my company is supporting you. I may actually have grounds to press legal charges against the company (webstie)...
Hypothetically speaking, I may work for a company that makes you click on boats to prove you're human, and my husband may have helped develop a game where the players might be sus...
I'm not trying to flex, I'm sorry, but I'm done. I was warned that this game was shit, I tried, but I should have listened. This is the worst text -based game with the shittiest toxic community I have ever seen.
I'll be sure to share my experiences with my company, and the world... Mr. Ched...? Ya done f**ked up.
I tried it here, my friend warned me... he hadn't played for like 5 years... but i was just looking for something to kill time. I'm a 34 year old female software engineer and took this "game" with a grain of salt and actually enjoyed it at first, but I'm done.
I thought I was done a week ago, then gave it another shot, but now I'm actually done. I actually experienced so much sexual assault on this website, it's unreal! I can't believe my company is supporting you. I may actually have grounds to press legal charges against the company (webstie)...
Hypothetically speaking, I may work for a company that makes you click on boats to prove you're human, and my husband may have helped develop a game where the players might be sus...
I'm not trying to flex, I'm sorry, but I'm done. I was warned that this game was shit, I tried, but I should have listened. This is the worst text -based game with the shittiest toxic community I have ever seen.
I'll be sure to share my experiences with my company, and the world... Mr. Ched...? Ya done f**ked up.
Oh, an admin, let's see if this works... "please provide an export of all my data to my registered email, as required by lay, then delete my my account."
You okay?
The close account option in settings simply allows me to close my account, but not export my data... THAT is a big no-no... BOGIE, site admin, please export all of my data and close my account in compliance with the laws (NOT your TOS, the LAWS) of your countries hosting services. You have two hours. Until then, I will search for other admin contacts. At the same time... y'all gonna need a new CAPTCHA service - your "users" just pissed off the wrong girl at the wrong company with the wrong (or right ?) husband.
Er, k then, I'll sort that within permitted timeframes.
just another multi venting out frustration i guess
wouldn't worry too much
wouldn't worry too much
Please send an export of all account data to the email associated with this account, then please feel free to close or terminate this account. Please retain all records for your personal use, if needed, as legal action may be taken. As I see no obvious way to contact an admin, other that a list of admin user names, and considering that one of said "admin"s have already posted here, I will simply consider that as acknowledgement.
This website is toxic and does not comply with my company's terms for their service, I will bring that up tomorrow. Welcome to the shit show
(yes, ladies can swear).
This website is toxic and does not comply with my company's terms for their service, I will bring that up tomorrow. Welcome to the shit show
(yes, ladies can swear).
From the looks of this word salad, I'd say it's not everyone in this game who is toxic, but you. Good riddance.
I'm just going to presume that you're having a bad day, if there's anything I can help with let me know. The hostility in the forums isn't necessary though. If you want me to look into any sexual obscenity people have directed towards you (since we don't tolerate that) then let me know. If you genuinely want me to just delete your account then fine I'll sort that too within permitted timeframes.
Everything you've queried is detailed in our terms of service which you can access from every page in Torn via the rules link, which you also would have been prompted to read upon registering your account.
Torn is quite an in depth game, there's a lot to the various mechanics, this isn't a personal attack on you...
Everything you've queried is detailed in our terms of service which you can access from every page in Torn via the rules link, which you also would have been prompted to read upon registering your account.
Torn is quite an in depth game, there's a lot to the various mechanics, this isn't a personal attack on you...
Mentions: bogie [148747]
Oh no your lawsuit income
Oh no your victim mentality income
Going out of your way to point out you're a successful woman and then just throwing around "your husband" is giving me feminist whiplash
you got this sis
you got this sis
srs tho
Locking this as it's just gone off.
Locking this as it's just gone off.