Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Api calls per second

Started by Ulung_PL [379891] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Ulung_PL [379891]
I think I need to ask you 3 questions

1. What is the highest accepted API calls per second?
2. Does the limit I ask above apply per key or per user?
3. What is the penalty for being too greedy about call intensity?

Please go easy on poor ulung, I'm a beginner :P
[image: media.giphy.com]
edit: typos
CRLF [2095076]
I agree with Blasted, though the penalty on #3 an API ban is for continually pushing the API too hard.

If you mostly stay within the limit but occasionally dip over, your call will fail with an error code/message. You will have to resend that call if you still want it, but otherwise there's no penalty.

The bottom line is, respect the limits but don't panic if you accidentally go over on occasion.