Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke mission

Started by Slicerman [2650838] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Slicerman [2650838]
Hello everyone, I just got the mission to defeat Duke. How can we make a group to defeat Duke?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Slicerman.
Kelsie [340367]
I made a post about this here! So this should be able to help you get your mission done. I think people go closer to Loot Level 4 now that elim/halloween are over. I would check in when he's nearing or at Loot Level 4, and join the attack with everyone else. Make some hits (throw a temp if need be), and you'll be good to go. :)

Mentions: Defeat Duke.