Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible Wall Bug

Started by VeteranDemon [457059] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
VeteranDemon [457059]
Question) If I am on a defensive "fake" wall that I got auto joined to, and I make a successful attack on a new wall I am looking to sit on to defend, should it move me over to the wall I spent 25E attacking to get on?
Hornz [2220919]
No. It will not automatically move you to one wall if you are already sitting on another. Jumping between walls does not cost any energy however. 5e is only required to join an open spot if you are not currently sitting on any wall.