Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hi

Started by Flami [2730528] on in Graveyard.

11 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Aggroth [2725089]
What do you wanna talk about?
You should set up like some kind of general scene (roleplay) fantasy or anything and you know everyone can u know come and chat
Flami [2730528]
Oh yess I was thinking of an action and sci fi RolePlay witch revolves around a crime filled city and a corrupted government , I don’t mind the roles but I’ll be a cop , how’s that sound?
Flami [2730528]
I thought this post would delete lol , thx mannex but it’s ok . Also Monday what do u want me to do? Waste time msging a low life like U?