so what gives?
- I been on more than off all day where's my loot boss?
- I did my
captcha i mean crimes early to trigger the 6 hr clock just to be sure. - i showed up mugged and i feel I've done did my part.
- i played the wheel while complimenting Leslie on his shirt.
- i did dukes mission and hit that man in the leg with my fist on the first hit.
- I ate too much candy got sick took drugs and trained like all good obese and diabetic tornites should.be doing.
- i made gifts and gave them to a few of our newest faction noobs in the spirit of the day,
- i did my yearly tithe at church and on my way home i stopped by the dump too check if the loot was left there.
- It wasn't. so i checked again, but again all i found a few crap items and sent the saddest gift ever in torn, so far.
- I even did maths: 4 possible loot drops an hour? 24 hours that's 96 days worth of loot drops,
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] (i feel Andyman would insert a cool graph or iribuya would find a great visual aid for here [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]but i fear if i switch tabs to find or create one my potato will crash harder than Steve-o on camera)[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]now I'm not normally greedy or sound so much like an entitled POS, but in 3 months worth of spawn chances
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]you might expect a [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]piece of loot[/background]
[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I just cant shake the fear [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]it's gonna be a big let down again like on Halloween. I was on all day then too[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]i guess only the
HOF's multis and the most
favored[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] dudes in blue will get them this year
[/background]