Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Points reset ?

Started by Trioken [2637325] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 7935 ×1 Trioken [2637325] ×1

Trioken [2637325]
Hi - just tried to use some points on a refill and realized that they’ve disappeared. I had well over 1000 (I cannot remember exactly, had been saving them for a while) and I am now at 5 points.
I haven’t spent or sold them anywhere - could you verify whether they can be restored ?
Thanks