Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Match Postponed

Started by Doctress [2626471] on in Gambling.

3 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Doctress [2626471]
I'd made a bet for Sevan v Alashkert in Armenian League but the match was later postponed so, I'd like to know whether I can get my money back or not.
Tao [2133339]
No, most likely you wont. If the match is still played and just postponed your bet will still stand for the match. If the match is completely cancelled or postponed enough (multiple days/weeks for example) then refunds will be made and you will get an event about that. But there is no scenario where you could make the decision yourself and cancel your bet.