Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Brown Nosing

Started by HOWSTHAT [1643014] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 184 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
HOWSTHAT [1643014]
Willing to sell myself to a worthy Employer. I have the Brown Nosing book ready to read.

- looking for ~$9m per day
- No pay until after 3 days, then I’ll start my book

Working stats:
  • Manual labor 91,342
  • Intelligence 122,976
  • Endurance 181,166
I rehab regularly & have +9 in employee effectiveness.