Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Guide preference?

Started by Sanctos [2732268] on in General Discussion.

7 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Andyman [471591] ×1

Sanctos [2732268]
If you could have the perfect TORN guides (There are some amazing ones out there that I've found so far!) What would that look like to you? Would it be a forum post, video, discord server?

I'm intrigued!
coverton [2051990]
Perfect torn guide? That's a doozy.

I'd prefer either a german shepherd or maybe a staffy pit. Both seem to be of good temperament regardless of what the media says, and they could, if push comes to shove, rip a few fingers off a hand.

I'd likely not get them guide dog registered because I mean it's torn after all and who's going to be checking the paperwork anyway, you feel me?