Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Display Cases Report

Started by CRLF [2095076] on in General Discussion.

50 replies · 2.3k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CRLF [2095076]
I'm running the bazaar report right now. If your bazaar is open, your pele collection will be counted.

Sorry to all who have their bazaar closed, the API can only read the open ones.
dunmugmeh [538353]
I never close my bazaar my friend. Literally never ever.

I want all of it to sell right now and that isnt going to happen if its closed :P

I dont collect anything. I want to sell all of it right now :P

The Nature Watch business model is supplying collectors with the stuff they want!

You might think im a collector but im not. I really do want to move it all on right now. For the right price of course ...

Players with deep wallets fund my intrepid business model!
CRLF [2095076]
And anyone looking to move merchandise who has their bazaar open has a chance to get their bazaar mentioned in the upcoming report.

The report usually focuses on things like weapons and armor because large volumes here means a wider variety of quality and prices to choose from.

However, reporting on the most of other items is probably useful for people looking to buy 100 FHCs or 5000 beers all at once.

The report should be done in the next few hours, though of course only the weapons, armor and cars will stay fresh for long. The other items move quickly, so a one-time report doesn't help unless the seller is continually replenishing the stock.
CRLF [2095076]
The display cases and bazaar reports don't get updated very often, maybe once every three months.

The player profiles, company employees and faction members get updated a couple times a week, and daily if there's a competition running.

Personal stats varies, but definitely at least once a month.
allezlerouge [278805]
Lotus Exige now up to 81 000 - and for sale for the right price. Open to decent offers.
Lotus Exige278805allezlerouge79,000
21:50:50 - 21/11/21 You added 2,000x Lotus Exige to your display cabinet