Our Mechanic shop is looking for another shop to have some friendly competition with. We want to run a series of races shop vs shop mostly for fun but maybe with some betting and prizes. If you are interested in setting something up let us know.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
i have a shop but cant seem to get employees im stuck at 4*but i have no issues racing class c since thats all i have right now
I think I might buy a mechanic shop just for this <3
I've got a Mechanic shop but as it stands I am the only one in the shopthat is doing racing... is there a specific time frame during which you would like to have this Shop v Shop race tourny?
No real time frame. just wanted to see if anyone else was interested.