Went from 3b networth to 10b in a day. Only had 400m to having 7B to spend. EZ keep trying to snipe mug me. You'll get piss poor nothing out of it. GG
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- illbethatmf [2083570]
· 4 likes ·
Okay then, great idea throwing off the mugging heat by complaining in the forum's, a proven strategy if there ever was one.
Okay then, great idea throwing off the mugging heat by complaining in the forum's, a proven strategy if there ever was one.
Haha you'll are so mad and shit at this game. 40 year old degens.
Intrepid!
oh, I absolutely love it when they double down.
^^
^^
Oh no my mugging income
Oh no my easy money
Want to buy donator pack ?
100mill only :)
100mill only :)
Teach me senpai
What chu gonna spend all that money on?
Xanax to increase your already massive number of xanax used?
SEs to use for 1% on top of those incredible stats?!
I mean, almost 2000 days and you must be close to top 100 players, right?
...right?!
Xanax to increase your already massive number of xanax used?
SEs to use for 1% on top of those incredible stats?!
I mean, almost 2000 days and you must be close to top 100 players, right?
...right?!
He'll have it all lost the same way he won it - the casino.
I give it a week.
I give it a week.
Its funny you say that cause now its all in the Stock market and bank investments. ONLY WAY IS UP LOL
I'll bet within a month you post a complaining thread about how you're being harassed/hosped and wonder why it's happening.
More likely that he'll be 17 days inactive by then having pissed away that Easy Money the same way he got it