46 replies · 1.29k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
LDP[1580562]
· 58 likes · Winter is coming.. [image: i.chzbgr.com]
Scarley[2261969]
· 6 likes · It gives a really satisfying *ping* when you hit someone upside the head with it
CockyNudist[2209950]
· 3 likes · You're not doing it right if your display case doesn't crash your friends' browsers.
If it was a temp (which I had to confirm that it wasn’t lol), it’d be fair to assume it was Prox buying them up. Therefore it sounds like there’s just some hoarder trying to make CRLF’s Display List.
Not sure why people would collect them now as they don’t stack. I used to have the biggest collection of frying pans. Wasn’t worth the headache of the lag opening up my items and display case pages.
I bought a whole load a while ago with the idea of a faction vs sub-faction frying pan only fight, like a shitty noob PUBG fight. Never happened, so guess I’ll offload