Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missing race track

Started by NJayDope [662496] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing your cache from within the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
Acarya [2243227]
On what device and browser does this happen?

I usually play with Chrome on my laptop, where everything is fine.

The 0.1% when I have to use my mobile w/ Android I also use Chrome there. and the track image is missing, as well. Only I do not really care.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!