b
Thread 16251639
Started by Uncle [1945385] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 193 / 193 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
R+ nice trade
Fast & safe trade
Best in the game!!
:D
He gave me a fast trade but I was disappointed to see a hungry cat inside his office when I was leaving with my money.
If you have so much money to buy these SE's, you should buy some cat food man.
7/10
If you have so much money to buy these SE's, you should buy some cat food man.
7/10
Sold my Parachute to Uncle. It was a safe & fast trade.
fast n safe, paid as advertised <3
No longer buying boxing gloves as nikeh sports restocked last night, buying everything listen in the OP tho:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
bb
Fast and safe trader R+
Fast & Reliable!
Bump!
I was so happy to sell that hazmat for $449m, thanks!
quick ez trade, no mugz!
Nice to deal with. Smooth transaction. Cheers!
Fast an easy transaction!
Bump
another smooth transaction, bump <3
Really fast would do again