Announcements
Started by Chronology [290441] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 57
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 44 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 75 likes ·
I can ask this graphics designer to do something else if you like? - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 72 likes ·
I don't know if it's of any interest to anyone, but we're remaking all of the existing honor bars to have proper 'half-size' variants. [image: i.gyazo.com] [image: i.gyazo.com] [image: i.gyazo.com] [image: i.gyazo.com] - oraN [1778676]
· 45 likes ·
2089 gonna be a fun year for merit hunters
You will see new honors added when Crimes 2.0 is released :)
Staff edit: advertising
I didn't play flip coin for 2 hours straight, that was you!
Anyways, catch me playing flip coin if you need me
Anyways, catch me playing flip coin if you need me
And crime 1.0 honours no longer obtainable..
*Flip table*
*Flip table*
I'd imagine they'd just change the names/requirements like they did with the City Job merits(spies and stealing med supplies to job points used)
Oh wait, steal med supplies become jp used? :O
Yea it's in the patch notes somewhere. And the army spies did as well, and they added a few more for higher amounts.
So I think that sets a precedent where changing merits that aren't possible to attain becomes the norm rather than outright retiring merits, and my guess is that they'll use the same approach when it comes to crime merits/awards when shifting over to crimes 2.0
So I think that sets a precedent where changing merits that aren't possible to attain becomes the norm rather than outright retiring merits, and my guess is that they'll use the same approach when it comes to crime merits/awards when shifting over to crimes 2.0
So many honors :|
2089 gonna be a fun year for merit hunters
So, "soon" then.
Bring back free merit tuesday!
How many of those honors are just old ones brutely swapped out on us ;)
Can we get Torn of the dead merits swapped out?
We just want some new shiny honors iz all
Please can we get Jimmy007 employed to develop all the honor bars??
I'm looking for a new job too... :P
And some you disabled it so now give us new merits and honors!
I don't know if it's of any interest to anyone, but we're remaking all of the existing honor bars to have proper 'half-size' variants.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
There will be some very happy people for that.
We don't all use them, but I know this was requested previously. Thanks!
We don't all use them, but I know this was requested previously. Thanks!