Do we have any other Flat Earthers in here? I'm tired of trying to talk to all these flatards and i would love to have some friends here with common interests! please leave a post in your support of our flat earth community in torn!
About this thread
Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 97
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
A half decent troll would have put this in the Science forum.
A half decent mod would just grave it.
A half decent mod would just grave it.
If the earth is flat why do I keep having to level the studs?
Run light through a crystal sphere you and get round rainbows.
Earth ain't flat bruh
AND JUST BECAUSE NASA LIES LIKE WEASELS
That still dont make earth flat
Earth ain't flat bruh
AND JUST BECAUSE NASA LIES LIKE WEASELS
That still dont make earth flat
It's like we don't have the ability to see earth from the earth...
What is wring with you? Trying to be cool?
What is wring with you? Trying to be cool?
If the earth was flat, why can't you see the entire world from even a slightly elevated position?
Moved to Science.
Hahahaha !!! This is the first real valid flat earth theory that actually makes sense !!!!
Leave the flat earther alone! (Not a Flat Earther)... Let them find each other and we shall observe them so we can have more memes! ... think of the investment! ... or we just get a Paranormal & Conspiracy forum?
I mean...
Science?
The earth is flat tho
Yes, I’m 100% confident that the earth is flat.
I’m not sure what you’re trying to ask here, If the earth was not flat then why are my shoes flat? Wouldn’t they be curved to suit the earths roundness?
hear this out - the earth is a donut.
no one has found out where the middle of the earth is, and thats because the earth has no middle area, like the donut shape!
no one has found out where the middle of the earth is, and thats because the earth has no middle area, like the donut shape!
you have 5 ppl unlike. might gonna have to try to talk to them
Doesn't really matter what anyone thinks about anything, I think it's retarded that people go out of their way to ridicule those with different views on things, without actually discussing anything anymore.
I guess it makes some folks feel more secure, to reassure them of their own views only, instead of being openminded and actually exploring more possibilities.
Some subjects are so indoctrinated, it almost feels like a religion to uphold by some overzealous cult.
I'm talking in general here, not just the flat earth theory.
I guess it makes some folks feel more secure, to reassure them of their own views only, instead of being openminded and actually exploring more possibilities.
Some subjects are so indoctrinated, it almost feels like a religion to uphold by some overzealous cult.
I'm talking in general here, not just the flat earth theory.