Yay Kelsie!
4b Stats
Started by Kelsie [340367] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congrats! Stronk Kelsie.
Personally, I spend all my e in the dump looking for jackets. Don't tell xanty. He thinks I am right behind you in stats.
Our little secret.
Personally, I spend all my e in the dump looking for jackets. Don't tell xanty. He thinks I am right behind you in stats.
Our little secret.
Congrats Kelsie
;))) awww just ask me next time darlin, I have a load rn. But yes our little secret >.>
Congrats Kelie!
Also if i may ask what is ur battlestat rank? Im curious to know how many torn players are above the 1bil each xD
Also if i may ask what is ur battlestat rank? Im curious to know how many torn players are above the 1bil each xD
Congrats I am proud of you!
Thanks!
- Rank: #2435
Great job, keep getting macho/stronker
congrats !
gj kelsie!
Thanks NW! Hope you’re well!
True words! :P Thank you! :)
Way to go, gratz!
Thanks Rauhb! :D
Congrats! awesome PT member. More great years ahead
#bsgoals
congratulations! And well done on keeping it balanced!
congratulations! And well done on keeping it balanced!
awesome job kelsie , and all so beautifully balanced <3
<3 thanks my old friend! Been a while. Hope you're doing well!!
Thanks to the others! :D
Thanks to the others! :D
5 years damn, still scary stats. Can't wait to get there from here lol