Congrats Kelsie. Epic growth since you’ve come back. V nice work.
4b Stats
Started by Kelsie [340367] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thanks arrow!!! Far cry from that tiny baby in jux xD
Still a newbie!
Grats Kelsie! Still waiting for the 5b :P
Grats Kelsie! Still waiting for the 5b :P
Thanks xantynub. You and me both <.< gief me ur SEs, you’ve had enough!
"Something about being able to do this in less days if I were SSL".
Anyways, congrats.
Anyways, congrats.
Quite close :P thanks!
Torn's biggest noob got 4b stats! Well done!
And with DUDE offline now, he can't hosp you anymore :P
On further note: YOU HOSPITALIZED KELSIE (+3.98)
And with DUDE offline now, he can't hosp you anymore :P
On further note: YOU HOSPITALIZED KELSIE (+3.98)
No u the nub!! >:( Thank you :P
m8 that’s nearly a year old attack xD dingus <3 hope you’re well!!
Oh yeah. I actually forgot about him. Been so nice and quiet D:
m8 that’s nearly a year old attack xD dingus <3 hope you’re well!!
Oh yeah. I actually forgot about him. Been so nice and quiet D:
Hahahaha <333
You too Kels! <333
You too Kels! <333
GG, fights in the prisons showers are now going to be a lot easier for you. You can even use that soap on a rope as a weapon so I have heard…
congrats,
i love how you balance them..
i love how you balance them..
Not sure this really counts as an achievement. I'm getting this in under 5 years without using more Xanax (even without SSL gym), you're about 4.5 years old. If I had the SSL unlocked now it would be close to 4.03 years total age for me.
Great achievement. Congratulation
Congratulations on your beautifully balanced stats!!
nice even too congrats
Hahahaha xD it’ll take care of business!
Intrepid! With a hint of rabies as well!
Kelsie does not have rabies sir!
Well done kelsie! Onwards and upwards! :) Hope your well.
Congrats! And again for the bonus se merit!