Mentions: the1000 [2723547]
Buying things
Started by the1000 [2723547] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
the1000 [2723547] ×1
is the money in your wallet? As in, on the left hand side of the screen it says "Money: $____
i assume you're thinking of your networth when thinking you do have enough cuz i can't think of anything else, apart from you just not having enough money.
i assume you're thinking of your networth when thinking you do have enough cuz i can't think of anything else, apart from you just not having enough money.
On PC, if you are switching between tabs the tab doesn't always know you added money to your wallet in a differet tab. Reload the tab.
Eventhough not show on screen it never fails me
I think first answer is the correct one. N yeah when I shop, I use split screen to edit money in gt n the other browser is to buy.
Second possibility will be, the bazaar owner change the price in middle of buying. Common tactic to sell higher or trap for buymuggers.
Third possibility, he quickly buy before the change money in gt finish loading.
But definitely not because it doesn't show in other screen how much cash in hand he actually has
I think first answer is the correct one. N yeah when I shop, I use split screen to edit money in gt n the other browser is to buy.
Second possibility will be, the bazaar owner change the price in middle of buying. Common tactic to sell higher or trap for buymuggers.
Third possibility, he quickly buy before the change money in gt finish loading.
But definitely not because it doesn't show in other screen how much cash in hand he actually has