Chedburn
Just A Sec (pause)
Started by NaT_9_3_0 [2699023] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Gold plated ak47
This counts right coz there are technically only 12 letters
duke
LSD
LSD
I defeated Fernando and got nothing
We have 3+1 winners, so this round is over~
Check the OP!
Check the OP!
This is harder than it looks!
Doh!
Haha it is, every post has slightly delay
Bump!
my entry on page 1 at 12:16:43 wasn't counted
Sorry bro, compare with Shoesforcats' post, his sentence is more related to Torn City.
Nice try, keep going! I'll keep this game running as long as I can :)
Nice try, keep going! I'll keep this game running as long as I can :)
xaxax and beer for breakfast YAY!
Round 2 starts!
xanax
macana
pepper spray
Brick